Thursday, May 19, 2011

Blade Show preparation

Atlanta will become the center of the cutlery universe from June 10th to the 12th when the Blade Show will be held at the Cobb Galleria Centre. Hundreds of knifemakers, manufacturers, dealers will gather to sell and show their wares.

More info about the Blade Show here

This year I will have a booth (#54 at the back of the room) right next to Hogue's booth. I will have a variety of my customs including the new model(s) Jekyll/Hyde that I made during the Build-Off. I am planning to use a variety of materials such as Damascus, Timascus, Moku-Ti, Zirconium, Lightning Strike carbon fiber, marble carbon fiber, various woods and ivory.





Hogue will also have exciting products such as 5.5" and 7" Damascus EX-F01 fixed blades with cocobolo handles, all the EX-01 folder and EX-F01 fixed blade variations. Also expected to be unveiled at the show: EX-02 prototypes!



I am hard at work making knives and will be posting more pictures soon!

1 comment:

  1. Allen, your blades are awesome. I'm looking at the 7" model, and if my budget will allow, I'll have one, one of these days.

    ReplyDelete