Monday, May 13, 2013

Big announcement!

Happy Monday morning to all of you! I have an announcement to make that has been on my mind for several months. I have been making knives relentlessly for 26 years and I have decided to take a semi retirement. No I am NOT quitting knifemaking!! I still have the desire and the ability to create and I will continue to the day I die. What I am doing is cutting back on how much I make and the amount of time I am spending in the shop. I want to get back to training, traveling and creating more memories with my wife.
What does this mean for my knives? They are already hard to get and it is going to get harder. I am going to obligate my outstanding projects and I am going to keep a handful of dealers who have been with me for a long time. Most importantly I think you will find that knives will take on a new and exciting direction; there are so many things I want to make that I never had time to so now I am making the time.
Feel free to ask if you have any questions.
Sincerely yours,
Allen

1 comment:

  1. All the very best for the future Allen. This Blog has been amazing and I hope that you still manage the time to update us on any new designs that you create.
    Kind regards to you and yours,

    Max

    ReplyDelete