Monday, February 25, 2013

Project 365 - Day 56

"What is on the bench" Monday!

I just finished some Gordian Knots for the ECCKS.

Here is a little info about the show, knives and how we are going to sell them.

I have been using a lot of new materials and the knives are really different looking. Also I will be doing something very different/new for me: I have resisted for a long time but cannot resist any longer; I am going to be holding a lottery on Friday at 3pm. This is the only way I can ensure that I have knives in the room when it opens to the public. This will allow everyone a fair chance at getting one of the knives. My knives have been selling so quickly and this is the only way I know how to make it more fair. So please get the word out Friday 3pm! Thanks!



1 comment:

  1. Amazing looking Blade. I am really interested by the varying thickness of the Scales/Bolsters and how it would fit in the hand. I guess the lucky lotto winner is going to find out!

    ReplyDelete