Friday, December 14, 2012

Project 365

This is a guest post by my wife Valerie.

"Greetings everyone! As you may or may not know I am the one who takes care of keeping up with our website, the blog, photographing knives etc...
I was recently inspired by my friend Suzanne and her 365 project involving a skeleton named Sam!
(Check it out here)
A 365 project is a whole year of taking and publishing one daily photo. It can be anything one wants to feature so I thought it would be a great opportunity to showcase Elishewitz Custom Creations, the knives, the watches, the pens, the shop, the shows and anything else we may be up to. I am planning to show day to day activities but also dig out old photos of early models, interesting pieces Allen has created over the years and more.

I am planning to kick this off on January 1st so keep an eye on the blog!"

No comments:

Post a Comment