Monday, May 7, 2012

Dang... I am just not good at this blog thing!

I can't believe my last post was in September of last year! I apologize for the long silence and will try to do better.

How about I try and post one time a week? Between knives, machines, martial arts, shooting, eating and all the other stuff I do there should be enough to talk about.
For starter I'll show you my latest Build-Off knife. Like last year's knife, it is a new model. This one is called the Gordian Knot (Google it!). Chad Nichols made me a new San Mai steel with A2 and 420; it is satin finished and blued. The knife is a Bolster-Lock with a titanium frame and machined zirconium scales. I used guilloché to decorate the outside but also the inside of the frame. I think it turned out great! I am planning to keep this new model in my line and make it in a variety of configuration and materials.

 Here are a few pics of the finished knife:

1 comment: